Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Intermezzo

'...a composition which fits between other musical or dramatic entities, such as acts of a play or movements of a larger musical work.'

We find ourselves in an intermezzo, watching for 'Winter, Part II' under these mild grey skies of January.








  With the Sailor away, I am grateful for the rainy days rather than snow which involves constant shoveling or bitter cold with its scary ability to freeze my waterline and frost burn the ears of my outdoor cats, William Wallace, Thomas and Mr. Bertram.

I hope you enjoy these scenes from my Sunday afternoon walk on the beach north of my house.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, especially the first one. Take care of those outdoor kitties -- I'm sure you do whatever you can to protect them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big and mighty is your nature !
    Good "part II" isn't there yet ..... ;-)
    Well most of the time outdoor cats know what they're
    doing, I suppose, but good you keep an eye on them
    anyway !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy it very much!!! :)) mano

    ReplyDelete
  4. just Fantastic!

    easy to say

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sitting here with my coffee, outside still dark and freezing cold looking at your wintry island so far away,the sea, the mountains grand and proud,what a place Sus, xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That island in the sky is amazing! what a sight and I would hope the weather stays where your little cat friends ears are safe :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...