Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Last Night, the Moon

From my chair last night, I watched the moon sinking toward the bosom of Kupreanof.  She grew more golden as she  glided down.
''Last Night, the Moon' - watercolor in 8x6 'gamma' sketchbook
These long summer evenings are so lovely.  I stay awake too late, entranced by the light, the wonderful scent of the forest and beach, the birds singing the day goodnight... and drawing.
'Moonish' - pigma pen and prismacolor pencil in 8x6 'gamma' sktechbook

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Moonish. Your drawings are SO imaginative. Have a good rest of the week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear, I'm back again.
    Love the wet-in-wet moons !!!
    And the "moonish" daily is gorgeous: you really had it there !!!
    Love, Els

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful moon studies! The "moonish" is steeped in moonlight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. reminds me of this song

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAXAR_fllBo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...