Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

One Year Old

Today marks the first anniversary of Flying Dog Studio Design Wall.  The hopes and goals I set for myself in joining the blogging community have been exceeded to an amazing degree in this first year.  Thank you, Readers, for welcoming me so warmly to the Blogosphere, and for all the inspiration your beautiful blogs give me.  Within your pages I travel the world, see first rate art, exchange ideas, share your successes and losses, and sometimes laugh out loud.   Your comments encourage me and provide accountability for my studio endeavors.  Thank you, and huzzah for the start of this new year!
I added a silk ribbon tie closure to my new 8.5x11 inch sketch book in which I am practicing Daily Drawing.

5 comments:

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...