Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brush in Hand

I was privileged to spend most of this day ensconced in my cozy studio, brush in hand.
  I warmed up with a very quick charcoal sketch of this morning's walk...
and a poem I came up with yesterday morning.
Then I opened the door into my new 8.5x11 sketchbook with watercolor and Pigma pen.
  I added a bit of detail to my imaginary furniture with Prismacolor pencils.
 Mother always accused cats of being snake-like, until Chester B. Good came to live with us.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i am in love with your imaginary furniture!! it makes me smile to read that you added detail with colored pencils... oh my, they're the best for that, aren't they?

    sending you love and wishes for a beautiful new year, sus....

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you - please leave me a note.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...